National REAP Stakeholder Forum
Note: You can watch the video and presentations for this Forum here.
The USDA will host a forum (to be broadcast via webinar) on Friday, February 6th, at 1:00 – 3:00 PM EST. The purpose of the forum is to review the recent overhaul of REAP (the Rural Energy for America Program) and to discuss opportunities and successes.
To register for the webinar, visit this page. Agenda and further logistics follow.
Two sessions will be held with a short break in between:
1.) REAP Overview: program changes resulting from New Rule & 2014 Farm Bill
2.) REAP Opportunities and Success Panel
National Stakeholder Forum Draft Agenda
USDA, Whitten Building 107-A, Washington, DC
- Moderator: Venus Welch-White, REAP Outreach Coordinator
- Greetings, Lillian Salerno, Rural Business-Cooperative Services (RBS) Administrator
- Welcome and Opening Remarks, Lisa Mensah, Rural Development (RD) Undersecretary
- Introduction, Kelley Oehler, Energy Division Branch Chief
- Applicant and Project Eligibility, Lisa Noty, RBS Regional Energy Coordinator
- Application and Scoring, Deb Yocum, RBS Regional Energy Coordinator
- Guaranteed Loans, Will Dodson, RBS Regional Energy Coordinator
10 MINUTE BREAK
REAP Opportunities and Success Panel
- Environmental Law and Policy Center, Andy Olsen
- Self-Help Credit Union, Ed Durand and Julia Borbely-Brown
- Distributed Wind Energy Association, Mike Bergey
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy, Jerry Bingold
- Question and Answers, RBS Energy Team
- Closing Remarks, RBS Energy Team